We had such a great time last year that I decided once again to head to Georgia for Spring Break. I must have forgotten how much I didn't love the long drive. It was worth it though. We had a wonderful time. We stayed the first few days with Bob and Dresden and their kids...what fun we had... playing games, lipsyncing, talking, arts and crafts, going to the park.
Then on Thursday we drove down to my mom and dad's place and spent the rest of our trip there. We did more playing and chatting along with some other fun activities including an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Grandma also showed them how to make their own edible nests.
Jan and I snuck away for a little bit of sister time and went out and bought some fabulous cheese slicers...seriously, I can't wait to use mine!
My mom "let" the kids wash their own dishes after they ate. They thought this was the coolest thing, in fact Anna begged me to let her wash mine and when I said she could she jumped up and down saying yahoo!
Isaac helped Grandma make some delicious bread that was devoured after it came out of the oven. Grandpa taught Noah how to check the oil in our truck and then put some oil in.
Isaac got a pre-birthday cupcake with a candle on it. Then Grandma and Grandpa gave him his present, they became his favorite people! You can't miss with MarioKart!






3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time...although we missed having you here :(
I love Grandma "letting" them wash dishes..next time I'll do one better and "let" them do laundry...that's how good of a friend I am.
Glad you all are back.
We miss you already! Thanks for making the loooooooooooong drive to see us!
In review the time spent looks great and I believe the memories will all be happy ones. We loved having you here. Thank you for your willingness to travel so long and so far. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment