Saturday was by far the coldest day of our trip, but we still headed out to take on Animal Kingdom. (Not that you are keeping track, but no I didn't skip Friday, that was our 2nd day at Magic Kingdom...I covered both Magic Kingdom days in my first post.)
One of the favorite rides in all the parks...Expedition Everest!
The kids had fun digging and playing in the Boneyard.
Anna wore herself out and took a much needed nap.
Some of the animals we saw.
We even got to spend some time with our friends the Gruwells
Animal Kingdom favorites
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
It's Tough to be a Bug
Finding Nemo Musical
Kilimanjaro Safari
Kilimanjaro Safari
Our Christmas trip was a lot of fun, we made some wonderful memories and had a great time together...and the kids brought home some special friends!








1 comment:
What a wonderful trip you had. I know you all really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for next year.
Post a Comment