On Monday April 12th Isaac turned 7! He had been looking forward to his birthday for quite a while. He told me that he was so excited to turn 7 because that means he is closer to 8.
He had fun making wishes. I love this tradition we have in our family, wishes are so fun.
His birthday wishes were...
Come home from school early, no chores, game day, the whole family jumping on the trampoline with him,
getting to stay up late, Dad reading extra Fablehaven and getting to play his DS in bed, that's usually a big no-no.
He requested a Lego Star Wars cake...ok, so I did the best I could and he was happy with it.
In case you can't tell the Star Wars lego people are standing on a pile of lego bricks, I even etched the word LEGO on each of the bumps (that made Isaac very happy!)
It was my first try with fondant and it didn't quite turn out like I imagined in my head, but again, he was happy with it so that's what counts.
He loved all of his presents and cards...and of course he loved being the center of attention!
Happy birthday you crazy kid,
We sure love you!









9 comments:
Kiersten, at first glance I thought Isaac's shirt said, My Mom Yells, and I thought that is a terrible shirt. My Mom rules is better and more accurate.
Happy birthday Isaac!
He is a great kid!!
Happy Birthday Isaac.
And great cake Kiersten!
O my heavens HE simply can not be 7!!!!! Tine is pasiing so incrediably fast!!!!!
YOur Issac is adorable! As well as the rest of your beautiful family!!! Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!
You family has been celebrating *a lot* lately!! -How special... :o)
I *love* the Lego Star War's cake (seriously - we need to talk, my boys are requesting the SAME thing right now).
You have such a beautiful, happy looking family!
Looks like another successful b-day (with amazing cake) under your belt. Isaac looks so happy and he sounded so happy. Glad it was fun for him.
Love the cake! Very cool.
I'm just wondering who bought Isaace his shirt?
I love "my mom yells" shirt too!! :)
My son's birthday is just the day before, he also just turned 7!
Love issic's big smile. and great cake as always!
Oh, you are one of those mom's that makes fancy cakes...stop making us all look bad. haha j/k happy birthday to a cute kid.
Post a Comment