Anna has been looking forward to her birthday for several weeks, counting down the days, reminding me that I need to get presents and make her cake, and thinking of her wishes.
Well yesterday her birthday finally arrived!
I know you are dying to know
what her birthday wishes were...
breakfast in bed
doing the advent calendar
getting to come home from school early
no chores
special game day
sleeping downstairs with Grace and Rapunzel
For her cake this year she asked for a doughnut with pink frosting and sprinkles and she wanted it to be purple and blue on the inside.
It took her a little while to find her name on the cake, but she did.She got some great cards and gifts.
She was especially excited about her new Rapunzel Barbie and her remote control snake...go figure! I guess she took her cue from Grace's spider when she asked for a snake.
She told me that she had a wonderful day.
She is such a sweetheart and such a blessing to our family... and whether she is 6, 16 or 36 she'll always be my baby :)
Happy Birthday Anna!












7 comments:
Happy Birthday to such a sweet and beautiful Anna. You have the coolest Mommy who can make the coolest cakes for her kids. Love the pink shoes.
Happy Birthday Anna! We miss you!
She made sure I saw her new shoes yesterday!!!
Happy Birthday Anna!
She is so dang cute! I love your birthday wishes program. Can I have as many birthday wishes as I will turn next year? hehe
Happy B-day. Remote Control snake-har!
Happy Birthday, Anna! Love the cake. So neat!
Looks like another great Isom birthday. Cute cake for a cute girl!
Post a Comment