I got to go with Anna's class on their zoo field trip last Friday.
It was supposed to rain, but our prayers were answered and it didn't. Anna told me that even if it rained it would be ok, because we would get to see what the animals do in the rain. Love that positive attitude...I'm sure she gets that from her dad :)
So the weather was perfect and the animals were out and about. I only had Anna in my group which was fun...I really enjoyed spending the day with her and getting in some one on one time.
Some of the animals we saw
There were a lot of lions out and the cubs were pretty active and playing
She loved the Kid's Farm area and the reptile house too
But I think her favorite thing was rolling down a big hill that she saw.
The bus ride was entertaining too :)
The seat in front of us was occupied by twin boys who think Anna is so cute and they both want to be her boyfriend...oh boy!
Three cuties!
Anna between Antonio and Nico
Fun with my sunglasses :)
Sporting her new panda ring that she bought with her own money!
It was a great day, I'm glad that I get to do things like this with my kids.
Hopefully they'll remember me as a fun mom :)










9 comments:
Those twins remind me of Chiler and Xander, one blond, one red head! So cute!!
So funny that you should say that Tiffany, I almost put that in my post, but then decided not too. Their personalities even remind me of them. They are such cute, fun boys.
You are a fun mom! I see you are converting Anna to purple ;)
What a fun day. Your pictures are awesome, I mean it! The one of Anna rolling down the hill made me laugh. She is a real cutie. Nice Panda ring. With all the pictures you take your kids will really be able to remember all the things you have and are doing with them -"Fun Mom Award" is a sure thing.
I need to take more pictures so I have proof that ocassionally I do fun things with mine. :)
Love the zoo! So much fun.
Please tell Anna she is a great hill roller!
Oh that was so fun to go with my Hunter as well. You took some great pictures, as usual. Looks like the "girls" had a great time fitting right in at the zoo...hehehe
"Like" Button ;o)
I love all the pictures from your trip with Anna... and I want your Superman shirt! {LoL}
Post a Comment