Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Kindergarten Graduate

We attended Anna's Kindergarten program and promotion ceremony on Friday. She was so cute and fun to watch. Our last Kindergartner...she sure is growing up!
Her class did a song and a poem.
She helped introduce the song
"Simming in the Sea"

"The Elephant Goes"

Here she is getting her certificate.

What a cutie.
Enjoying her class cake
She loves her teacher Ms. Sine
After the program she got to pick a place for lunch. She chose Chick-fil-A.
Right before we left she traded in her prize for an ice cream, I love that they do that...and so does she!


She got some new shoes for the occasion (thanks to clearance at Target) She loves them!

Maybe something is wrong with me but I didn't cry like some of the other moms. It is a little weird to think that this is my last Kindergartner, but I'm just excited to watch her continue to learn and grow.
...but she'll always be my baby :)

6 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

No way, a graduate! Wow, Anna, that is terrific. Congratulations. Remember this is just the beginning you have 12 years to go.

J and T plus Three said...

I cry with my oldest not my youngest. It seems like I can step back from the emotion of it with Haylee and enjoy seeing her grow -where with HD it is just sad because he is closer to leaving me all the time!

Nanette said...

I haven't cried with any of them. Who knows, maybe it will happen with Lillian.

Great shoes!

Tina said...

WOW, now THOSE are shoes!!!!!

How lucky is she to have you as a mom!

I loved when the youngest started growing up . . . . no saving of hand-me-downs . . . . . I could get rid of everything once he was done using it! YIPPEE

Jenée's Blog said...

I enjoyed reading these last two posts...
{Anna's pink, sparkly shoes are adorable... I sometimes wish it were acceptable for grownups to wear them too. LoL}

Chaoyi said...

I totally understand how you feel.
BTW, Sage has the same shoes...I have a feeling they will be best friends - we should really get together this summer.