Day 5
This was our last day, and it wasn't even a full day at that.
Constance left at noon, I had to catch my bus at 3:30
and the others had to leave for the airport around that time too.
Anyway, we still had a good day.
First we went to Magnolia Bakery for some muffins
...we went back later for cupcakes :)
Then we walked down to the United Nations Building
First we went to Magnolia Bakery for some muffins
...we went back later for cupcakes :)
Then we walked down to the United Nations Building
an interesting circle building
no corner offices? or all corner offices?
What do you think?
this building stood on columns
...not sure how I would feel about that!
had to get a shot of this one with the purplish-pinkish part!
These statues made me feel better about the size of my bottom :)
*My review of Norma's*
nice atmosphere
loved the free little smoothies
great service
HUGE portions, glad I shared with Mom!
After lunch we went back to the hotel and got our bags...
grabbed a couple of taxis and went our separate ways.
...my taxi ride to the bus was terrifying...I was so glad to get out of that car.
Anyway, it was a great little trip.
I loved spending time with my mom and my sisters.
I really wish Jan had been able to come.
We want to do another trip in a couple of years and have our awesome sisters-in-law come too!
Hmm...I wonder where we should go next time...
After lunch we went back to the hotel and got our bags...
grabbed a couple of taxis and went our separate ways.
...my taxi ride to the bus was terrifying...I was so glad to get out of that car.
Anyway, it was a great little trip.
I loved spending time with my mom and my sisters.
I really wish Jan had been able to come.
We want to do another trip in a couple of years and have our awesome sisters-in-law come too!
Hmm...I wonder where we should go next time...








2 comments:
I am DYING to go to NYC!!!
Thanks for the chronicles. It was a jam, crammed full five days and we all had blisters or something to prove it. Can't wait to do it again! Also look forward to my copy of all the photos.
Post a Comment