Anna was Star Author in her 2nd grade class.
She had to make a book and present it to her class.
All my kids have done this and it's actually a project that I like!
We talked about some ideas and she picked the one she liked the best,
then she quickly got to work writing it.
I loved what she came up with.
After she had decided on the idea and written out each page,
she decided that she wanted to make her book a lift the flap book.
She also decided that she wanted to use real pictures instead of drawing them.
Here's the poster she had to make about herself.
Here she is with her wonderful teacher Mrs. McGuire.
She had to leave the book in the class library, but I'll post each page. I'm sure you understand how the lift the flap part worked :)
We had a good time making the book and she loved sharing it with anyone who would listen :)
*after we had taken all the pictures for the book and looked at them, I asked her if they were ok or if she wanted to retake any of them. She told me that she would be happy to retake the cookie eating picture...smart girl!















5 comments:
She is such a cutie! Yay! Anna!
So CUTE! Love the book idea!!!
"Anna Can" cause her MOMMA taught her she can cause her "Momma Can." This is adorable!
What a cute book and poster. I think it is great that "Anna can" write a book!
Seriously, such a super cute book idea. And how lucky of her to have a mom that is so amazing with her photog skills. LOVED this post. truly, you are an amazing woman raising amazing children. Can I be you when I grow up?
Post a Comment