Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jenn and her boys come for a visit!

My friend Jenn, and her boys came for a visit.
 I was so happy that she would make the drive from North Carolina
to come and see me before we moved across the country.

Not only did we have a good time catching up, talking,
playing games etc. She helped me pack...
because she is SO nice like that.

She also got to take her boys to do some sight seeing
since they had never been to D.C. before.
Our kids got along so well.
They really had a great time together.
And her boys LOVED Sasha!
(and who wouldn't!)
While she was here she had a birthday.
We got to go out to lunch together and get pedicures.
She totally made fun of me for how ticklish I am :)
She did some purple for me
and I did orange for her since it's her favorite color.

Fun times!
I'm not sure when we'll get to see each other again, 
I'm so glad she came for a visit.

1 comment:

Bob and Raylene said...

Good friends are such a treasure. You never really say good-bye, just see you later.