Monday, October 14, 2013

Things our kids say - July

7-1 Grace: Oh my gosh, Isaac called me a genius (she hugs him.)
Isaac: I meant it in a mean way...just kidding!

7-2 Anna: After hearing and Allstate commercial ending with "are you in good hands?" She said, "Yes I am, let's be friends."
How could you not want to be friends with this cutie pie!

7-6 Isaac: Mom I'll give you five dollars if my iPod is in my top dresser drawer...I wish I had to give you five dollars.

7-8 Isaac: Remind me to close my eyes when we pass the school.

7-12 Isaac: I adore bacon.

7-12 Anna: I like it when there's not a lot of people at the house because it's easier to set the table and its less complicated, and it's quieter.

7-12 I overheard Anna say to Isaac, "if you keep playing with that and putting it up your nose, it will be mine!"

7-14 Isaac: Mom, you threw myself off balance.

7-14 Dallin: It's amazingly realistic...except for that almost everyone has superpowers.

7-14 Isaac: If I was ice cream, I would taste good!

7-18 Isaac walks in and says, "Everybody watch out Noah has a weed whacker and dad has a water thrower!"

7-19 I gave Anna some Benadryl and told her it didn't have a taste, she replied, "well the other one didn't have a taste but it did!"

7-19 Grace: I want a solar panel for my birthday.
She loves the sun :)

7-19 Isaac: I would never sue McDonalds, except maybe under certain circumstances.

7-20 Dallin: How can you own a horse and not have legal issues.

7-22 Grace: Disney is becoming an empire.

7-22 At dinner we were talking about a family we know and one of the kids asked how many of their kids were adopted, I said that I thought it was the younger 3 and anna jumped in and said, "I'm adopted?"

7-23 Isaac: If I had the force then I wouldn't be such a messy eater.

7-23 Isaac: Mom look, I'm a ballerina jedi!
...but then he turned into a spiderman wolf creature!

7-24 Isaac: Why do people say fortune cookies taste like Styrofoam if they've never tasted Styrofoam?

7-24 Isaac: Once this poison ivy goes away I will party...not literally.

7-24 Isaac: I feel sorry for mutated people.
Dallin: Dude, the mutated people in X-men are awesome!

7-27 Isaac: Mom is anyone in this family weak minded? No? I knew it!

7-27 Noah: They have cookie dough bits. It's like hail from heaven!

7-28 Noah: (After losing his iPod and wallet on the Verbolten at Busch Gardens) I hate that ride. Whoever designed it was like hey let's steal little childrens hats and iPods and dreams.

7-28 Dallin: Dirty clothes are more comfortable than clean clothes.

7-28 After re-telling a story about Dallin helping to take care of Grace when she was a baby he said, "I didn't do that, I'm a hard hearted man!"

7-29 Isaac: I'm going to set out a thing where I don't eat cheese for 2 days. It's going to be tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow.

7-30 Listening in on the kids playing. Isaac says about Noah, "he's a robot and I'm trying to kill him and it's not fair because I only have a Swiss Army knife and he has a flame thrower. I must get the power of the pookie!"

7-30 Isaac: Moms have the power of finding things, even when we look our hardest mom can come and find it.

7-30 Isaac: Packing would be easier for our family if we were wizards.
Amen to that!

3 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Hilarious! I love your "catching up" posts. We really miss you guys!

Tina said...

You have the funniest kids!!!!! So cute!

Bob and Raylene said...

See you tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow! Good one.