On September 21st (since I'm so far behind, I'm putting dates for my benefit)
Noah Dallin and Isaac went to watch a BYU football game
with a lot of the guys and some of the gals.
Mom, Marcy and I decided that while they were away the rest of us would get together.
We went for yummy dessert at The Chocolate,
a cute little dessert cafe in Orem.
a cute little dessert cafe in Orem.
Grace and I shared a delicious treat. It was a giant warm
cookie with ice cream and chocolate on it.
They had a wall of windows that looked like picture frames.
Grace, Anna and Holden had fun with that :)
After we finished our treats we came back to my house and played some games and just had fun.
Have I mentioned that I am enjoying living near family?
Well I love it!








3 comments:
looks and sounds like a fun, yummy night. I'm sure your family loves having you closer too!
It looks like you are having such a wonderful time!
We totally love it too!
It was a fun night.
Post a Comment