Friday, April 4, 2014

An excuse to see old friends

After Isaac's Arrow of Light pack meeting (maybe you were wondering why we were so dressed up for pack meeting) we headed to Kayci Kirkham's wedding reception. The Kirkhams were in our ward in Maryland and moved to Utah around the same time we did. We have known this family for 8 or so years and we were excited to get to see them, and it was fun catching up with other Maryland friends who are in Utah now and came to the reception.
We didn't get pictures with everyone we saw, but here's a small group of the White Plains friends we saw.

Noah and Dallin were especially happy to chat with Brandi and Kylie...I had a hard time tearing them away from each other. I think they were all just so happy to be around friends from Maryland :)
 nice photobomb Isaac, let's try that again :)
...and I have to say that little Alli was such a sweetie, she came up and gave me such a big hug.
I had visit taught her mom Paula for pretty much the entire time I lived in Maryland and I would often take clothes to Alli that Anna had grown out of. She loved it and would put on a fashion show for me.

Anna was excited to dance with her daddy :)


I'll also just mention that Kayci and her new husband Casey (yes, Kayci and Casey ha ha) are both on the BYU Ballroom Dance touring company and it was fun to watch them and so many of their friends dance at the reception.

Noah with Jessie, she is also on the Ballroom dance team.
Oh, and Grace caught the bouquet with, Brandi, I think...but I didn't get a picture, there were too many people in my way, oh well.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Such a great family (The Kirkhams, and you!). I wish I could have stayed longer and gone to this also. :/ Oh well! Looks like it was a fun time!

Robyn said...

I've loved catching up on your blog. What a great family! We'll have to get together sometime when we come up to Utah.

Bob and Raylene said...

Wonderful to reunite with old friends.