Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House and Bush Family Reunion

Yesterday we went to the Ogden Temple open house. They really redid this temple completely! It looks entirely different, but it's absolutely beautiful inside and out!
I had told Anna that the Ogden temple was the first temple I ever went to and so on the tour she kept asking me if certain things were there when I was there as a kid :)
We love the temples and the feelings we get there. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and that he is willing to be stuck with me for eternity :)

After the open house we changed our clothes and headed over to the Bush Family Reunion. I didn't seem to take very many pictures at the reunion. We had a nice time reconnecting with family that we don't see very often. I did get some pictures of the traditional candy/money dig :)
Eve was so excited to find stuff, so fun to watch her.

 Anna and Julianne ready for their age group to get a turn
 The big kids got in on the action too :)
Glad that they decided to do the candy/money dig. They weren't going to do it, because it was pretty windy...but they eventually decided to try it.

1 comment:

Bob and Raylene said...

Two wonderful family events in one day - I do remember a little miscommunication however.