Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Tarantula...Gets Eaten!

 Warning: This blog post may should be disturbing to some most people!

So...a couple years ago when I asked Grace what she wanted for her birthday dinner
her response was tarantula meat...
DISGUSTING!

Anyway, she has pretty much asked for it every year since. I think 3 years in a row.
So this year I got online and ordered a tarantula in a can. 
I was hoping it would get here in time for her birthday, but no such luck.

When it arrived we invited family and some friends over to watch and possibly partake
if they were so inclined...

Here's how the evening went...









Well....there you go!
I have nothing more to say...

2 comments:

Michael Isom said...

I guess she gets that from my side????
Still, great memories (including the screaming :)

Bob and Raylene said...

A most memorable birthday snack. I couldn't do it!