Our cute, fun and easy valentines for this year.
Thank you Pinterest for helping me again :)
Isaac and Anna (and Grace) enjoyed filling the partially stapled hearts with Skittles and m&ms.
Then I stapled them closed so their friends and teachers would have to tear them open.
Oh I had them write, from Isaac and from Anna on the back of each heart.
Their Valentine boxes this year.
Anna wanted a piano one
and Isaac just wanted a picture of Infinity Blade on his...pretty easy!
I also helped with the Valentine party in 6th grade.
The kids all seemed to have a good time :)
Kind of strange to think that next year I'll only have one kid in elementary school,
one kid who will need valentines and a box...
yep, kind of strange, but also kind of nice too :)
Kind of strange to think that next year I'll only have one kid in elementary school,
one kid who will need valentines and a box...
yep, kind of strange, but also kind of nice too :)
1 comment:
Very clever idea you made with a little help from your friends. Nice Valentine Boxes too.
Post a Comment