Sunday, May 31, 2015

Things our kids say - May

5-5 Noah: I'm almost an adult!

5-7 Anna: I kind of have to be a BYU fan because I have all the hand me down BYU shirts.

5-12 Isaac: That was a classical burp!

5-15 Anna burps and then says, "At least it was a good burp, it had Sprite in it."

5-19 Dallin: People in Utah love gifts and bad puns.

5-20 Dallin: Could you have picked a more believable place for us to move. When I tell people I'm moving to Saudi Arabia, they say "You are not!"
5-22 Dallin: Mom, it's so much fun making you worry about me.
I'm pretty sure that he really enjoys doing that :)

5-23 Grace: Mom can I hold the pineapple?

5-23 Grace: Hello, would you like to kiss my pineapple?

5-24 Anna: Why does he need to beat him to the punch? Is there not very much?

5-25 Noah: Dallin, I can make you fear me again, I just haven't for a while because I've grown to like you over the years.

5-25 Anna: If I was older and not his sister I would date Noah. He's cool and cute and not all perfect like other guys who are full of themselves.

5-26 Isaac: I like to fart...unless it's a stinky fart...cause after you fart, it feels good.

5-27 Isaac: I over complicate things with my mind...except athletic things.

5-27 Isaac: I'm going to name my daughter Mexi Can Isom, no one would make fun of her because Mexicans are awesome!
Greg and Blythe are probably glad Isaac wasn't in charge of naming their baby :)

5-28 Anna: You're popular in secret, Noah.

2 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

What fun your kids will have when they are grown and they can read all these funny things. It will be a laugh fest!

Michael Isom said...

So fun (and most of them true)!