The other day (June 2nd) we had to make a really difficult decision.
One that came after a lot of discussion and prayer.
We had to say good-bye to our sweet Sasha.
I will never forget the day she joined our family!
She was absolutely the perfect dog for us.
I'm so glad that we had so many years with her.
So hard to say good-bye... :(
As hard as it was, I know it was the right decision.
Her quality of life had gone down significantly in the recent months
and very drastically in her last few days.
I was thankful that our vet would come to our home.
Sasha left us in her own bed, with her head on my lap and surrounded by her family.
Mike was able to face time and be with us too.
I hope she is running and playing with all the other dogs in heaven.
We love you Sasha, and we will never forget you!
You will always be in our hearts.
One that came after a lot of discussion and prayer.
We had to say good-bye to our sweet Sasha.
I will never forget the day she joined our family!
She was absolutely the perfect dog for us.
I'm so glad that we had so many years with her.
So hard to say good-bye... :(
As hard as it was, I know it was the right decision.
Her quality of life had gone down significantly in the recent months
and very drastically in her last few days.
I was thankful that our vet would come to our home.
Sasha left us in her own bed, with her head on my lap and surrounded by her family.
Mike was able to face time and be with us too.
I hope she is running and playing with all the other dogs in heaven.
We love you Sasha, and we will never forget you!
You will always be in our hearts.


2 comments:
My heart aches just reading this post and looking at the picture of our sweet Sasha. She left an indelible mark on our family, blessing us with her sweet nature and unconditional love.
Tear jerker!
Post a Comment