7-1 Isaac: Mom, what would you do if Dad was John the Baptist?
7-4 Dallin: Hey my tongue is on fire, I'm going to stick it out...I have a short tongue...you know who doesn't have short tongue, the guy from KISS. Hey mom, what's the name of that guy from KISS?
7-4 Dallin: I don't really like grilled hot dogs, it reminds me of a giant grilled worm.
7-8 Dallin: (We were listening to the song called Cups...and it say's You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh...You're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone. Well, Dallin said it sounded like, You're gonna miss me by my tac-o. Now that's all I hear when I listen to that song :)
7-8 Anna: I don't have a funny bone, I'm all funny!
7-11 Isaac got home from scout camp today and said, "I was just starting to miss you guys."
7-11 Isaac: I did not poop as much as I thought I would at camp...just a weird fact!
7-12 Dallin: It would be easier if the driver's seat was in the middle of the car.
7-13 Grace: What if no one in Saudi Arabia likes Doctor Who?
7-14 Isaac: I used to get a bunch of free stuff because I was cute...seriously, I did!
7-15 We were playing a game at Shannon's bridal shower and you had to think of something that started with the letter N that she should bring on her honeymoon. Anna's answer was...Not cats!
7-16 Part of Isaac's prayer: Bless that we'll know what to do and when to do it.
...Amen!
7-18 Anna: I want to buy a trailer.
7-18 Anna: If I was an old lady working at McDonalds, I wouldn't be very proud of myself.
7-19 Noah: If I had an adopted son, I'd remind him of it every day, "Good morning adopted son."
He adopted my sunglasses for this picture :)
7-21 Isaac: Some things Americans do are so weird...like making abbreviations for stuff.
7-27 Isaac: Today smells weird. It's true! Have you been outside?
7-27 Isaac: Just kidding...I mean j k
7-27 Listening to Isaac spell something out (a minecraft server I think) to his friend over the phone and these are some of the things I heard...
p as in purple (nice!)
u as in urban
o as in orc
but my favorite was e as in eye...I just thought it sounded funny, and could be very confusing.
7-27 Dallin: He's wearing Mario suspenders...what are those called? Oh yeah, overalls.
7-29 Isaac: Would you trade video games for world peace?
7-29 The kids thought it was pretty funny how my hair kept getting sucked up in the sunroof :)
7-4 Dallin: Hey my tongue is on fire, I'm going to stick it out...I have a short tongue...you know who doesn't have short tongue, the guy from KISS. Hey mom, what's the name of that guy from KISS?
7-4 Dallin: I don't really like grilled hot dogs, it reminds me of a giant grilled worm.
7-8 Dallin: (We were listening to the song called Cups...and it say's You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh...You're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone. Well, Dallin said it sounded like, You're gonna miss me by my tac-o. Now that's all I hear when I listen to that song :)
7-8 Anna: I don't have a funny bone, I'm all funny!
7-11 Isaac got home from scout camp today and said, "I was just starting to miss you guys."
7-11 Isaac: I did not poop as much as I thought I would at camp...just a weird fact!
7-12 Dallin: It would be easier if the driver's seat was in the middle of the car.
7-13 Grace: What if no one in Saudi Arabia likes Doctor Who?
7-14 Isaac: I used to get a bunch of free stuff because I was cute...seriously, I did!
7-15 We were playing a game at Shannon's bridal shower and you had to think of something that started with the letter N that she should bring on her honeymoon. Anna's answer was...Not cats!
7-16 Part of Isaac's prayer: Bless that we'll know what to do and when to do it.
...Amen!
7-18 Anna: I want to buy a trailer.
7-18 Anna: If I was an old lady working at McDonalds, I wouldn't be very proud of myself.
7-19 Noah: If I had an adopted son, I'd remind him of it every day, "Good morning adopted son."
He adopted my sunglasses for this picture :)
7-21 Isaac: Some things Americans do are so weird...like making abbreviations for stuff.
7-27 Isaac: Today smells weird. It's true! Have you been outside?
7-27 Isaac: Just kidding...I mean j k
7-27 Listening to Isaac spell something out (a minecraft server I think) to his friend over the phone and these are some of the things I heard...
p as in purple (nice!)
u as in urban
o as in orc
but my favorite was e as in eye...I just thought it sounded funny, and could be very confusing.
7-27 Dallin: He's wearing Mario suspenders...what are those called? Oh yeah, overalls.
7-29 Isaac: Would you trade video games for world peace?
7-29 The kids thought it was pretty funny how my hair kept getting sucked up in the sunroof :)

1 comment:
I would truly trade video games for world peace in a heartbeat! Love these posts!
Post a Comment