Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kids can fall asleep anywhere



After taking a picture of Anna sleeping standing by the couch yesterday, I decided it might be fun to take a look at some of the ways and places our kids have fallen asleep over the years.

6 comments:

andrea said...

Hilarious! Kids CAN sleep anywhere. My favorite was on top of the dresser. We haven't seen that one around here...yet.

Melanie said...

Those are so fun. Kids are nuts. Why do they fight sleeping so much? I would love more sleep time.

Tina said...

Wow, it looks like the key to sleeping is eating!! Cute pics.

CarolAnne said...

Now, if they would just go to sleep at night without any problem! Very cute pictures.

annie valentine said...

Its so good to see you! I love the sleeping bit, your kids are hysterical. I miss the primary in Waldorf most of all. Best calling in the world. Thanks for your blog address!

mnhvance said...

I am seriously laughing out loud right now. That is so much fun! I wish our kids were as sleepy as yours. I feel like they NEVER sleep!