Yesterday we celebrated Mike's birthday. Coincidentally our friend Mark Peterson who is staying with us for a little while shares a birthday with Mike (same day, even same year!) We had fun celebrating both birthdays.
I only put 33 candles on the cake though, not 33 for each, I don't know what would have happened to the cake if I would have, it was already suffering under the heat of 33 candles! If you look to the right of the cake in the picture you might be able to see all the smoke.
I am taking Mike shopping for a new suit for his birthday, one of those things he kinda has to help pick out, so that's why he didn't get it yesterday.
The gifts from the kids were things they can do with dad.
Mike gets to color and use stickers with Anna.
He gets to learn how to draw the Disney Princesses with Grace.
He gets to battle the boys - Jedi style - with Star Wars Complete Saga. I think you can tell who is most excited about this gift!!! The boys can't wait till Friday (Game Day) when they will get to play it. Dad liked this idea, really he did and the kids love it (of course they do!)
Mark's son Garret is here with us for a little while so he got in on the action too!
Looks like they will be coloring and playing with little dinosaurs.
We had a good time and were glad to celebrate with Mark too.
I only put 33 candles on the cake though, not 33 for each, I don't know what would have happened to the cake if I would have, it was already suffering under the heat of 33 candles! If you look to the right of the cake in the picture you might be able to see all the smoke.I am taking Mike shopping for a new suit for his birthday, one of those things he kinda has to help pick out, so that's why he didn't get it yesterday.
The gifts from the kids were things they can do with dad.
Mike gets to color and use stickers with Anna.
He gets to learn how to draw the Disney Princesses with Grace.
He gets to battle the boys - Jedi style - with Star Wars Complete Saga. I think you can tell who is most excited about this gift!!! The boys can't wait till Friday (Game Day) when they will get to play it. Dad liked this idea, really he did and the kids love it (of course they do!)
Mark's son Garret is here with us for a little while so he got in on the action too!Looks like they will be coloring and playing with little dinosaurs.
We had a good time and were glad to celebrate with Mark too.
2 comments:
I love that gift idea! You can't replace daddy time! HAppy Birthday Old Man! Looks as though you had a great time being surrounded by the ones you luv!
Happy Birthday, Mike! Looks like a fun family celebration.
Post a Comment