Yesterday it was Isaac's turn to teach the lesson for family home evening. We made sock puppets and had them teach for us. Isaac named the puppets, the mom was Libby and the little boy was Zach (no surprise there!) We had a lot of fun and everyone really liked the lesson. The other kids had a hard time not giggling through the whole lesson, what can we say Isaac is a funny kid! In fact, mom and dad had a hard time too.
We took some video, I will try to upload a little bit of it!

We took some video, I will try to upload a little bit of it!
3 comments:
Sock puppets...we love sock puppets...almost as much as sugar! I love the moms big lips! Your the best mom Kiersten! Oh Lisa was in town this weekend! her girls have grown up tons! She looks fabulous and HAPPY!
I love that you emailed us about this! Too cute! I can't wait until I have a ton of time to read everything! Love the sock puppets - I can see it all playing out in my mind with goofy little Isaac. What is it about that name? Ours is goofy too! :)
Check us out at www.mnhvance.blogspot.com.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Our FHE is lame. Maybe someday I will be as cool as you!
Post a Comment