That is such a cute thing! It is fun to see what each kid thought of.
What fun. Can you pass along the recipe? I haven't seen the cookie play dough before.
I bought it from a high schooler in our neighborhood doing a fund raiser. But you can get it at Davidscookies.com
You are such a cool mom. I was thinking tonight about the art wall in your kitchen. I've got mine scoped out...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is such a cute thing! It is fun to see what each kid thought of.
What fun. Can you pass along the recipe? I haven't seen the cookie play dough before.
I bought it from a high schooler in our neighborhood doing a fund raiser. But you can get it at Davidscookies.com
You are such a cool mom. I was thinking tonight about the art wall in your kitchen. I've got mine scoped out...
Post a Comment