Monday, June 16, 2008

Grace on Two Wheels

Today Grace decided to try again to ride a bike without training wheels. She is still working on it, but I think she's got the basics. It's just a matter of time now before she is going strong. While we were practicing it started to rain very lightly. Isaac said, "Grace I felt a raindrop!" "It's not enough to stop me, " she replied. We had to take 2 popsicle breaks from all that hard work. Way to go Grace! Thanks Maren for inspiring her!



By the way, you won't hear any sound on the video clip because the kids said that I was a little obnoxious on it. What! I was just cheering her on, but I don't want to embarrass them, so you can cheer her on while you watch it.

6 comments:

Michael Isom said...

Way to go Grace!!!

Tina said...

Ditto to the above comment! Way to go Grace!

mnhvance said...

Go GRACE!!! The Vances are WAY impressed!

Crazy Lees said...

Great Job Grace! can you come and teach Dallin how? Still as causious as ever!

Melanie said...

It is amazing how determined they can be once they set their minds to it!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Wow. Your kids are amazing. We are still trying to convince Leslie she won't die on a bike. Maybe these cousins can inspire her!