Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh Deer!

We have seen many deer around before, but this is the first time that we have had quite a majestic looking one so close. This morning Isaac looked out the window downstairs to find a white tail buck (hope I got that right) standing right in front of him. There was also a doe, but he wasn't as impressed with her. The kids called for me and I came, camera in hand. Camera with no memory card in it, in hand. So I ran back upstairs for the memory card and ended up with a camera with a memory card in it, but dead batteries...oh the frustration. I never did get a really great shot, I was at a bad angle and the french doors were in my way. I was afraid to open them and scare the deer away. Anyway, it sure gave the kids a thrill this morning, so I thought I would share it.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

2 posts in one day? I'm so impressed :)
Isn't funny how we take our kids to the zoo and yet they are just as impressed by deer in our own yards? Ironic isn't it? They are so easy to please.