Today I had the opportunity to go on a field trip with Dallin's 3rd grade class. We went to the Japanese Cultural Center in Washington D.C. and then to have lunch at Sakura (a Japanese steak house.)
Dallin passed time on the bus by talking with friends and playing on my phone.During the presentation at the Cultural Center, Dallin answered a question correctly and won an "official Japanese pencil." He was very excited about this since only 3 students won them.
He was also selected to try out one of the Japanese toys.
Our lunch at Sakura was delicious. Dallin thought it was cool that he got to use chopsticks, and he did a pretty good job with them too.
But I think the favorite part about eating there was the fire!
Dallin's class
I'm glad that I was able to spend the day with Dallin.
We had a great time!
4 comments:
This looks like a great field trip...but where are the pictures of the bad kids?
Cool trip! Looks like lots of fun!
What a fun field trip. And the food looked really yummy! They never took me to eat anywhere decent when I was a kid!
Wow, what a fun field trip. Dallin is multi talented and he looks so grown up and handsome!
Post a Comment