Today was the closing ceremony for Anna's preschool. She has really loved attending preschool, I think she will really miss it...especially if she doesn't get into PreK at our Elementary school...because if she doesn't she's just going to be stuck at home with me!
Anyway, Grace stayed home from school today because she chose not to go on a fieldtrip, so she got to come with me to Anna's little "graduation" ceremony.
It was fun to watch all the little kids sing some of the songs they have learned throughout the year. Here is a little bit of "Mother Gooney Bird"
Enjoy!
They each recieved a certificate also. Anna was really concentrating on trying to read hers :)
Ms. Douglas has been great with all three of my kids who have attended the First Flight program, and they love her. 
I'm glad Anna has had such a positive preschool experience. She's such a fun little girl.
4 comments:
Anna is your youngest right? When the pre-k comes and does their home visit make a big deal about her being the "only child" at home all day . . . believe it or not, that is how McKay got in. They felt it wasn't socially good for him to spend a lot of time with only adults!!! Crazy huh?
Anna and all the other kids were so cute yesterday. I have such bittersweet thoughts on these kind of milestones.
Oh...and being left home alone with you isn't so bad...you are an awesome mom :)
Congratulations, Anna. You are growing up so fast. Can't wait til I see you again
Home alone with the youngest. Man Jake got cheated out of that one! Now if I could just get rid of Megan.....JK!!!!
Post a Comment