This past weekend we traveled down to Georgia to attend my 20 year high school reunion.
20 years!
Yep, I guess I am that old...
I actually had a great time, a better time than I thought I would.
On Friday they went on a tour of the high school, unfortunately we didn't make it to town in time for that, but we went to Meldino's to hang out after the tour.
Oh yeah...there was some karaoke involved!
Sorry Ian, I know you are trying to forget the karaoke ever happened, but I'm afraid it did :)
Saturday we went to the family picnic at the Robins Museum of Aviation. It was a scorcher, but still a good time.
Dallin is missing from this picture, he was in the bouncy castle, and apparently we didn't get another family shot.
The kids enjoyed the museum too. I think we also enjoyed the air conditioning :)
We had a great time. It was fun to reconnect with people and catch up. Mr. Dyson even made an appearance, he was our principal.
They gave out some awards and I got a few.
I tied with Philisa for having the most kids, 5. I tied with Beth for living in the most states, 7. Jay and I got the awards for the most changed.
I guess I have to post my old high school picture, try not to make too much fun of it...well go ahead, it's ok :) I don't have one, so I just took a picture of the one from the yearbook.
This is the picture that was on my name tag at the reunion.
Here's the group shot.
What a fun time!
Glad that Mike and I got to go.
Thanks to my Mom and Dad and my sister Jan for letting us stay with them and for taking care of the kids both nights.
My one regret is that I didn't take enough pictures...
My one regret is that I didn't take enough pictures...



















5 comments:
Love the HS picture. I guess it's the hair that has changed the most. :) Looks like a fun time.
Yeah Jana, I think the hair is the main thing, but I also had braces after high school, so that made a difference too. You can't really tell from that picture, but you can kind of see the crooked teeth :)
Looks like you had a great time!
You posted the picture I requested. Look like you had fun. You guys had a great turn out. Really looking at your old picture you hardly look any older, just the hair.
So happy that you were able to attend. It looks like you really had a blast.
Post a Comment