GRACE!
During MSA (Maryland State Assessment) testing, the kids school decided to provide an incentive for the kids to behave well. Each day of testing that you had good behavior your name could be entered in a drawing for several items, including a scooter, a huge container of skittles, a jar of gummi bears, a plastic bat full of gumballs, and a jar of m&ms.
Well, on Friday they had the drawing and I had taken Grace and Anna out of school early to go to the dentist. When we got home from there was a message from the principal letting me know that Grace had won the scooter.
Grace, of course, was happy...but her first reaction didn't surprise me AT ALL!(and it shouldn't surprise you either if you know Grace)
After learning what she had won, she said, "Man! I really wanted to win the candy!"
Too bad little miss sweet tooth, you'll have to settle for this cool kneeboard scooter.
Friday was a beautiful day and she had a lot of fun playing with it...she even shared with her brothers and sister (but I had already put away my camera.)
Oh...and in case you are wondering, it was also pajama day at school that day :)





10 comments:
Congrats Grace! I have never seen a scooter like that
Lucky! Don't break any bones playing on that thing!
Congrats Grace!
and love the "stretch" and new fonts Kiersten!
Thanks Tina, I've been wanting to stretch it for a long time...but it was giving me a lot of trouble so I gave up for a while.
Now I'm thinking I really really need to update my header! :)
If you want one Tara, I have 2 in my garage that the kids got for Christmas and never play with.
Cool gift Grace :)
WAY COOL!!! Great job Grace!
Fun! Oh boy do we miss you guys!
Way to go Grace!
Your header is Grreeeeeaaaaat!
Yay, Grace!
Post a Comment