Why you may ask...because I felt like it :)
It was kind of my birthday gift to myself (more about my birthday later)...and a way to really not act my age, too bad all the laugh lines and crow's feet give it away, ha ha!
My good friend, and fellow purple lover, Karen, joined me.
You know, I can't really explain it, but the color purple really does make me happy.
What's your favorite color?
You know, I can't really explain it, but the color purple really does make me happy.
What's your favorite color?



8 comments:
I LOVE it Kiersten!!!!! Seriously. I want to run to the salon and put bright magenta strands in my hair. I love how FUN you make life!!
What a fun, crazy, zany gal you are. Life is good! Not sure I would try green hair. We see people here with brightly colored hair all the time.
Awesome!
Looks good!
It looks great Kiersten . . . kinda wish I had the guts to do something like that!
I am with your mom. Green is my fav color but not sure how it would look in my heai......kinda like a witch perhaps!!!
Girl you ROCK that hair! I love that you did it! Super cool Mom!
I love them! My sister put in feathers and I've been wanting them since. Then a friend told me about strands of tinsel they can put in...maybe something fun for the Christmas season!!
Post a Comment