Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fear Factor?

On Friday the 13th Mike and I went out with some wonderful friends to Morton's for dinner (can you say restaurant week!)

Wish we would have gotten a group shot, but oh well. We went with Karen and Jason, Linda and Blaine, Kevin and Crystal, and Nanette.

We had such a great time. There was delicious food, good conversation and laughter...not to mention a fabulous free crème brûlée

(for details ask Linda, haha!) ...and a not so fabulous metal salad (for details ask Jason!)


Now to the fear factor part. Linda and I decided to try anchovies. 


We did it and we survived. They were very salty and I don't think I love them.


Anyway, we have gone to the past 3 or 4 restaurant weeks and we look forward to the next one...there's nothing like great food at a reasonable price. Think you might want to join us for the next one, just let us know :)

5 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

That must be fun!

Jason and Amy said...

UHM...ALWAYS wanting to joing you at any restaurant! Don't think I would've been able to try those nasty little fishys though...BRAVE WOMAN!

Nanette said...

Me, Me! I want to! :)

teviawall said...

Great job trying new things! I love trying new things.

You are aware those salty little fish help make up the flavor of caesar salad dressing right?

Chaoyi said...

haha, you are so brave, for a none fish eater, anchovies are a brave choice! I am SOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! BTW, you look lovely as always!