Well, I have so many things I need to catch up on...I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by it...so I'm just going to get started...finally :)
At the end of March my sister Michelle and her two kids Zach and Katie came for a visit. We were so excited that they would choose to spend part of their Spring Break with us.
They live in Colorado, so DC was a brand new experience for Zach and Katie (Shell has been several times)
We had a lot of fun with them doing touristy things and just hanging out.
We had a lot of fun with them doing touristy things and just hanging out.
We rode the Metro.
We toured the Capitol
Standing in the very center of D.C.
We saw the Cherry Blossoms...it was a little rainy but still pretty!
We went to some museums.
We went to Mt. Vernon
We just had a great time together!

Family is the best!
















4 comments:
You really did jam pack the few days you had. You are so right Family is the best! So glad everyone had such a fun time.
You totally forgot to add that you stayed up til the wee hours of dawn to see Hunger Games!
LeeAnn, you are right!!! How could I have forgotten that :)
...this is what happens when I get behind in blogging, I forget things!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! It's always great when family visits.
Post a Comment