Our last full day on the island :(
We started it off with walking on Reduit beach (we went to a different beach every day, I don't remember the names of all of them, I'll have to have my parents remind me...hopefully I got this one right!)
I'm not particularly loving any of the pictures of me from this trip...but oh well...I guess it will just give me some incentive to diet and exercise.
My Mom and Dad are so cute
After the beach we stopped into the grocery store for a few things. Man, ice cream is expensive there!! The price is in EC but in US dollars it would be about 9 or 10 bucks.
Then we went to feed the missionaries at their district meeting. One of the sisters was from the D.C. area and happened to be in the Mount Vernon Stake. We used to live in that stake...small world.
We also stopped in the market again to buy some souvenirs.
We also stopped in the market again to buy some souvenirs.
After that we headed off to find David the snake man so we could get a picture holding his snake. My mom and dad have formed a kind of friendship with him and so they only go to him for snake pictures, they are loyal.
David was very friendly and his snake didn't kill us, so everything was good!
On the way back we stopped and took a picture of this natural bridge.
It kind of looked like a dinosaur taking a drink...to me anyway.
It kind of looked like a dinosaur taking a drink...to me anyway.
That night we went to a restaurant in Castries right on the water. It's called the Coal Pot. It was beautiful. There were 3 cruise ships in port that day and we watched them leave.
Our meal was delicious! I had red snapper, Mike had barracuda, Dad had a chicken dish and Mom had salmon...then we finished we a fabulous crème brûlée :)
















4 comments:
You look pretty comfy w/ that snake (Are you crazy?)
We love you and we loved every minute of your visit. Love your boa!
I love the two piggy tails in your hair at the beach. you look super cute and young! I'm so happy you guys had a fun adventurous anniversary.
Hot Momma!!!
Post a Comment