Friday, May 11, 2012

Spontaneous Berry Picking

We took a last minute (and I do mean last minute) trip with our friends the Thompsons to a local strawberry farm to pick some yummy berries!


We saw this peacock along the road on the way to the farm
...a sign of things to come...




Noah says he found the "perfect" strawberry

I think he might be right

 Grace with her good friend Brendan
Remember that peacock we saw earlier
well Dallin found a strawberry that looked like a peacock :)
After we left the Berry farm we came back to our house and we just all hung out together for the rest of the night...
it was just what we needed...
such a fun night!!

4 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

Delicious! Cool peacock strawberry!

Tina said...

I like your strawberry Dallin! mmmmmm good, those u-pick strawberries!

teviawall said...

Grace is such a cutie pie! She looks simply adorable in her dress.

Wish we had a nice big strawberry patch to pick. :) Glad you guys had fun.

Jason and Amy said...

Oh this brings back childhood memories of my parents doing the same when I was about the age of your Littles. yummy...I think I might have to eat some strawberries today!