Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of School 2012

I wasn't here for the kids' first day of school this year,
I was in NYC (blog post to come soon)
Mike was awesome and took care of everything.
I even have pictures :)


Noah is in 9th grade this year.
He started High school and early morning seminary.

My good friend Linda is his seminary teacher and she snapped
this picture of him on his first day :) 


Here is one that Mike snapped of him walking into school
...Mike took a picture of him at home too, but it seems to have disappeared :(



Dallin is in 7th grade
Grace is in 5th grade
Isaac is in 4th grade
and Anna started 2nd grade
Here's hoping for a great school year!

5 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Yay for cute/cool back to school pictures!

Julia Harps said...

we are in the exact same boat! I just don't have a 5th grader. :) good times.

Bob and Raylene said...

What handsome young men, they are looking so grown up. The girls are so pretty - as always.

Bob and Raylene said...

Oh, I forgot to thank Mike for taking care of everything so we could do our mother daughter bonding. Really had a blast.

J and T plus Three said...

Mike is a great dad! Love the pics of him walking into school!!!