Here are Anna's choices for her day
Hanging off the side of the car
Hanging off the side of the car
Rock climbing
I love Isaac's climbing shadow in the middle picture
I love Isaac's climbing shadow in the middle picture
Drawing game
We love this game.
It's always fun to see how everyone's pictures are different, and similar
* this is a game that I remember playing with my brothers and sisters when I was growing up.
In response to my friend Robyn's request, I'm going to tell you how to play.
* this is a game that I remember playing with my brothers and sisters when I was growing up.
In response to my friend Robyn's request, I'm going to tell you how to play.
What you need: paper and colored pencils, crayons, markers...whatever you have...(I've even played it a few times with just regular pencils, it's still fun!)
How to play: Everyone gets a blank piece of paper. One person goes first and tells everyone what to draw and where to draw it. For example in the game below you can see that we had to draw a shark in the bottom left corner... then the next person tells something else to draw and where to draw it... we had to draw a man with a hat in the upper right corner...and so on and so on. You can go around as many times as you want. For the game pictured below we only went around the table once, so each person only picked one thing.
Anyway, like I said, It's always fun and interesting to reveal the pictures.
Red robin for dinner
She wanted to go to the Humane Society to look at the dogs,
but unfortunately she didn't come up with that idea until they were closed :(
Watch Jurassic Park
(in Clearplay of course)
Have apple slices with caramel dip, yum!
Backscratch train
even Sasha got in on this one :)
Sleep somewhere other than your own bed







4 comments:
I love this idea for a vacation! Tell me about the drawing game.
Love the back scratch idea. That really is a fun drawing game. Creative,Anna.
Love the drawing game! Thanks for telling us how to play!!!
Back scratch train.......nice!
Post a Comment