We proudly present
Major John Michael Isom!
On Saturday March 16th Mike had a promotion ceremony.
It was very nice and was well attended.
The kids did the pinning on of the new rank
Noah and Dallin did the shoulder boards
Grace did the beret pin
Isaac and Anna did the epaulets


Grandpa Jim came out for a visit and was here for the ceremony too.
He enjoyed spending time with the kids!
and Sasha too :)






.jpg)


5 comments:
Congrats Major Isom!!!!! I think it is so cool they let the kids do the honors.
You probably better change "grandma Jim's" rank to grandpa though. Lol!!!! :) So fun for him to be there.
Thanks for catching that Tina :)
By the way, I loved singing with you and Nanette on Sunday. I don't know about though but I got lots of comments. FUN. thanks for asking me.
This is really wonderful. We are proud of Mike and all his accomplishments. I think it was so neat that the kids were allowed to participate. So nice that Grandpa Jim could be there. Wish we had been there too. Congratulations, Mike.
Congratulations to him!! You guys really have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment