Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Grace!

Grace had her 5th grade picnic, quarterly awards assembly and her 5th grade promotion recently.

I went to her picnic and had a good time talking with other moms and watching Grace hang out with her friends. We had Subway for lunch and then spent time drawing on the black top, blowing bubbles and getting her yearbook signed.

Right after the picnic we went inside for her last quarterly awards assembly. She got Outstanding Citizenship award and Principal's Honor Roll (for all As), but she was most excited to receive the Berry Best Student award from her teacher.

A few days later she had her 5th grade promotion ceremony.

She received the Presidential award for Academic Excellence, so proud of her!
 Here she is with a couple of her friends and teachers.
After the ceremony we went to lunch at Sakura with some of her friends and their parents.
She ordered some chicken livers...she's all about trying new things. She said she liked them. I tried one, and I can't say I liked them.

She enjoyed her day and Mike and I enjoyed spending it with her :)

2 comments:

teviawall said...

Your kids are super amazing! Nice job Grace!

I bet your kids have some major culture shock when you move. They will miss all the cultural diversity.

Miss you .

Tina said...

WOW, she is SUPER Grace!

CONGRATS Grace on the amazing achievements!