Thursday, December 12, 2013

Braces for Noah and Dallin

We had started the process back in Maryland to get Noah and Dallin in braces. I knew I wanted to get it going as soon as I could here so that Noah wouldn't be in braces when he graduated from high school. We had their initial assessments done and then on October 9th they both got their braces put on.
I don't know what happened to the picture I took of Noah that day ...it has disappeared :( So here's a picture of him with them now.

Boy the first week or so they were hating it, they have gotten used to them now, but I don't think they love it. I still believe that they will be grateful in the long run...I know I don't regret getting them and sometimes I really wish I would've had them when I was a teenager.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so thankful I only had to put two of my kids in braces! I used to tell the kids that was why we drove old cars......the money for a new one went into their mouths!

Bob and Raylene said...

Boy, that first few days was really something. They will be grateful when it is all over.