We started out our Anniversary celebrations by heading up to Salt Lake City and checking into our room at the Anniversary Inn. We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson Suite. It was really cool. The bed was in a tree and the shower was a waterfall. 

Then we went to Rodizio Grill for dinner. We we able to sit by the window overlooking Trolley Square. We had a delicious dinner...tasty meat, pineapple, pão de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) and shared a crème brûlée for dessert.
We headed back to the Inn and watched Thor 2 since Mike hadn't seen it.
The next day we started off with our complimentary breakfast, it was perfectly delicious.
Then we noticed that many of the room doors were open and we were allowed to go and look at a lot of the different themed rooms. I think we will go back again, it was fun and different and the staff was super nice!
After checking out we went to DSW and did some shoe shopping. I had been wanting to find some new dress boots, and I was hoping that I'd be able to find some in the clearance section since it's not really boot season anymore. I was so happy that I found several pairs...including a cute pair of purple boots...yes I know I'm ridiculous :)
We had a lovely little getaway together...and we will get more time together too since I get to go with Mike to D.C. when he leaves here. I'm really looking forward to that!



1 comment:
That is an awesome place. Maybe one day we should go there.
Post a Comment