10-3 Noah: I love it when we have guests, then we get extra stuff.
10-6: Part of Isaac's prayer... And please let the meaning of general conference sink into our hearts.
Such a sweet kid!
Such a sweet kid!
10-10 Another part of a prayer from Isaac: ...thank thee for this awesome family.
I agree, I'm thankful for our awesome family too!
I agree, I'm thankful for our awesome family too!
10-13 Noah: If Bruce Willis and Dennis Quaid had a man child together it would be Kiefer Sutherland.
Well, what do you think?
Well, what do you think?
10-18 Isaac: If that's true, I will give you a bunch of money, also known as 30 bucks.
Well there you have it, if you have ever wondered exactly how much a bunch of money is :)
Well there you have it, if you have ever wondered exactly how much a bunch of money is :)
10-21 Noah: I hate being a good person.
I know he doesn't really mean it :)
I know he doesn't really mean it :)
10-29 Anna: I feel bad for boy poodles, they're like…ugh, why do I have to be a poodle?
I'm sure she doesn't feel bad for Sasha...she's such a beautiful dog, we love her!
I'm sure she doesn't feel bad for Sasha...she's such a beautiful dog, we love her!
1 comment:
Good ones as always!
Post a Comment