Monday, November 3, 2014

My Birthday

My kids all wore purple for me to grant one of my birthday wishes :)
I love it!
 ...and I really love their goofiness :)
I also got an extra hour for my birthday,
who wouldn't love that!
I taught in Relief Society that day too.
It was a lesson on prayer and I sang a song at the beginning of it.
I sang Prayer is the Soul's Sincere Desire, the Sally DeFord arrangement.
I think it went pretty well.
The RS Presidency stopped by and gave me a little birthday gift, that was nice of them.
I watched some Little House on the Prairie and Leave it To Beaver with the kids.
Mike had to be at drill today so he was gone most of the day,
but when he finally got home he took some time to spoil me a little too :)
Since he knew he would have to be gone on my birthday he took me out on Saturday night.
We went to a formal event for Corporate Alliance.

We both agreed upon arriving there that "formal" here is a little
different than in Washington D.C. We felt a little overdressed at first,
but then decided not to worry about it and have a good time.
(There were some other people that were dressed formal too, so we weren't alone)
Anyway, the dinner was delicious and it was just nice to spend time with my man!
Oh and he also gave me some cute flowers

All in all, it was a nice, happy, relaxing, good birthday!

1 comment:

Bob and Raylene said...

Such a beautiful birthday girl. Love you!