Sometimes I hate school projects.
Ok, I'll admit that I almost always hate school projects.
They usually cause stress at my house...and unfortunately, I seem to have passed my unfavorable character trait of procrastination to my children.
That being said, I also like school projects.
They get my kids creating and working and often I get to work with them and help them.
Isaac and I had a lot of fun working on his solar system project.
The only guidelines they had were, it had to be in color, be labeled and have dimension...not just be a drawing on a paper or poster board.
We wanted to do something different...staying clear from the styrofoam balls, not that there is anything wrong with styrofoam balls :)
Anyway, after brainstorming and trying a couple of ideas, this is the final product.
We took a piece of wood and then used hot glue to create dimension. Then Isaac painted the planets (I helped a little too) He wanted to paint them as close to realistic as possible.
I zoomed in on his Earth because I thought it was so cute!
He was very proud of it and his teacher loved it!
1 comment:
Very nice work, Isaac. You are a creative young man.
Post a Comment