Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lagoon

We had a fun day at Lagoon!







We even met some people who live in Riyadh, the Steele's.
I think Anna has already made a friend in their daughter Alayna :)

We knew that the Riyadh group went to lagoon today, but we didn't know how to meet up with any of them. We just happened to find them when we were standing in line behind them at Subway for lunch and I recognized a name that was spoken, so I got brave and asked them and sure enough they were the group we were looking for :) They seem pretty nice.

Oh and in case you are wondering why Noah isn't with us, he is in Colorado with his cousins Zach and Katie...not really babysitting them since they aren't super little, but he's just staying with them for a week while they are off school and my sister Michelle is at work.




1 comment:

Bob and Raylene said...

Fun times! Great that you could meet people that you will be with in Riyadh.