Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Southern Maryland Blue Crabs


Last night we went with some other families from our Cub Scout troop to see the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs baseball game. We had luxurious lawn seating, which turned out to be the best idea...since the kids could roam and play and still watch the game. The kids 6 and up got in free if they wore an athletic uniform, so that's why they are all dressed for a variety of different sports, soccer, baseball and basketball. Noah was excited when he found out where we were sitting, but disappointed at the end of the night that he hadn't caught a home run.
We had a good time...chatting, watching the game, watching the kids, and eating cotton candy (We didn't eat as much as you did at Lagoon, Debi...but it wasn't free either.)
Our Blue Crabs won 11-4 against the Long Island Ducks.

It was a fun time...we will probably go back again, but next time it will have to be on a Saturday night so we can see the fireworks after the game.

3 comments:

mnhvance said...

I love the Blue Crabs! How fun you guys finally made it there!

annie valentine said...

I am so sad we never made it to one of those games, you're so good about actually going places. I avoid places in general.

Cute kids.

Crazy Lees said...

Thanks for thinking about me, while you enjoed the cotton candy! Yum...I love the ball park...It is one of the best family past times ever!