Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Princess Party

Anna was invited to a little Princess Tea "without the tea" Party today. She was so excited to get dressed up and go spend time with some other little girls...I mean princesses, sorry!
When we arrived she saw a stack of princess dresses that were not being used and begged me to change her into the Snow White dress. Thanks Krista for bringing the extra dresses, Anna was so happy...I actually let her wear it for quite a while after the party!Anyway, the girls had a great time playing and eating and playing. For a few minutes Anna turned into a grumpy little princess, I'm still not sure why...but I think she couldn't get her grape off of her little decorative toothpick. Anyway, she was kind of cute grumpy...so I snapped a picture of that too.The moms had a great time as well, talking and eating and talking! A big thanks to Alicia and her daughter Emma (in the picture below with Anna) for being such wonderful hostesses.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

What a gorgeous princess! Sounds like a great party. The pouty face is really cute.

Sylvia said...

The girls all look so cute :) especially grumpy princess...

Crazy Lees said...

Disney sure has us wrapped around there finger with all the sute little girls around...Looks like quite the royalty.

Bob and Raylene said...

I think her name should be Princess Cutie!

KMC said...

Your welcome! I'm glad someone wears these dresses! We had lots of fun too! Cute pics.

Jason and Amy said...

Oh the sweet dear Princesses. I love having a girl for this reason alone...