Yesterday Mike and I celebrated 12 years of marriage. I thought I would let you in on 12 things I love about Mike. They are in no particular order of course.
1. He is a wonderful father to our children.
2. He's romantic.
3. He tolerates, without compaint, my fascination with the color purple.
4. He is unselfish.
5. He is a hard worker, he doesn't give up.
6. He is a worthy Priesthood holder.
7. He thinks I am beautiful and tells me so regularly.
8. He is so good with people. He can talk to anyone, anywhere.
9. Where I am usually pessimistic, he is almost always optimistic.
10. He hungers and thirsts after righteousness.
11. He serves others with true charity.
12. He loves me and has put up with me for 12 years!
There are so many more things I love about him, but this gives you a pretty good idea about the kind of man I married. I am blessed to have him in my life.
I love you Mike!
13 comments:
You both look so angelic in that first picture! Happy Anniversary.
Look how cute you two are :)
Congrats on 12 years...
#9 made me laugh because I remember Mike threatening to take away your optimist award from high school!
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pics. Thanks for sharing.
This morning I was reminded of something I probably should have had on the list. He always takes the task of cleaning up throw up...oh how I love him for that, and on mornings like this one, when I have to do it because he's not here...I appreciate all the other times he's done it even more.
Melanie, he still threatens me with that on occasion :)
Congrats on the first 12 and best wishes for the next 12 and beyond! Marriage is d'bomb!
Congrats to you both!
Congratulations on 12 years and 5 kids! We are grateful to have both of you in the family!
What sweet things to write about Mike. You two are "purple-rific" in every way. We love you guys!!!
Congratulations!!! Love the pics and the list! Mike is a great guy and if you are a pessimist, that means I'm a super-pessimist, because you seem like an optimist to me! ditto to LeeAnn- -here's to the next 12!
Oh! which temple is than one???
Tina, that is the Orlando Florida temple. It's beautiful...would you believe that the Celestial room is decorated with hints of purple!
Post a Comment