Monday, November 16, 2009

Berry Best Girls


On Friday Grace and Anna both received the Student of the Month award at school.

Their guidance counselor and their principal
were there to congratulate them.


We are so proud of them.
Keep up the good work girls!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats!!! Why doesn't this surprise me . . . . you should receive mother-of-the-year award (seriously!). Keep smiling Kiersten, you are worrying me lately!!!!!

MissouriMormonMama said...

Yeah! Your girls rock! They are so cute ( :

teviawall said...

Good job to the girls! Kiersten, you look amazing as always!

Bob and Raylene said...

Way to go girls. I would vote for you as the berry, berry best!

Stephanie said...

Wow, in the same month! That's awesome!

annie valentine said...

This is not surprising in the least, you're such a good mommy.

Crazy Lees said...

Someone stole what I was gonna say! When do you get your Berry Best Mother of this Lifetime Award! Seriously Woman! Your children are amazing and reflect the amazing love and nurturing you give them!!!!!!!!

Crazy Lees said...

HOLY COW!!!!! I just saw your Halloween Post! Martha Stewart MOVE OVER! THat is by far the best group I have ever seen! You go creative Mama!