9-1 I heard Isaac say, "I'm too young for my age."
9-3 Noah: Today when our bus hit that porthole, Billy and I were airborne.
Mom: What, was your bus driving on the side of a cruise ship? I think you mean pothole.
9-3 Dallin: Grace, your epidermis is showing!
Hmm...I haven't heard that one before ;)
9-4 Isaac: I wish I could see Dad right now, I had a dream that he was here. What if he has just been in the attic this whole time?
My answer...Then he's in trouble!
My answer...Then he's in trouble!
9-4 Dallin: Mom, how do fireflies make their butts glow? 'Cause I want to try it...maybe I could use glow in the dark paint.
Fascinated by things that glow and sparkle.
9-5 Part of Isaac's testimony today... "everyone can come to church, even the old."
9-7 Isaac left his backpack on the bus this morning so he was without it all day at school. When he got home he told me about it and said, "If I do that again, you will kill me...not literally kill me, but you'll be upset."
9-9 Anna was looking at our wedding album this morning. When she was done she brought it to me and said, "Mom, you look so pretty in this...but your teeth are very pointy."
Yep, that was before I had braces sweetie :)
9-10 Part of Isaac's prayer at our morning devotional today..."and bless our souls and our brains to help us cooperate with our family."
Amen!
9-14 Noah: Mom, I made my bed before you even asked me too...that's epic!
9-14 We were talking about sportsmanship and that even if you lose you need to be a good sport and have a good attitude. I also told the kids that if you win you still have to have good sportsmanship. Noah chimed in and said, "Yeah, like no bloating." I laughed and said, "Do you mean gloating." He smiled, "yes I mean no gloating or bragging or boasting. What does bloating mean?" We all had a good laugh at how the kids would look if they bloated every time they won.
Here is Dallin at bat with Noah on third, I'm happy to report that there was no bloating when Noah stole home.
9-14 Today while driving we here a "click"...
Noah: Isaac did you just unbuckle?
Isaac: What? It's not like mom is going to get in a wreck or something.
Dallin: Isaac, you always need to be buckled, even if you have a broken leg...or angina.
9-16 Grace: Africa is very naturistic.
This is about as naturistic as it gets around our house. We inherited some house plants from the Page's when they moved...so far they are still alive!
Mike also buys me flowers and sometimes there is a bouquet of dandelions on the table, but that's about it.
This is about as naturistic as it gets around our house. We inherited some house plants from the Page's when they moved...so far they are still alive!
Mike also buys me flowers and sometimes there is a bouquet of dandelions on the table, but that's about it.
9-19 Today at church Isaac said to me, "Mom, I love you more than the Moore's."
Sorry Stephanie and Lance :)
9-19 I heard Anna walking around the house with a walkie-talkie saying, "Isaac, do you hear me, capiche!"
Makes me wonder what she's saying on the phone to Mike.
9-20 We were playing charades for fhe and it was Grace's turn. She got up and did her thing and Noah guessed that she was walking on the moon. She said, "yep, I'm Lance Armstrong!" Noah responded, "Don't you mean Neil Armstrong?"
9-21 Isaac: If Dad got put in jail what would it be like in there, I think bars and hand cuffs and maybe more bars and more hand cuffs.
9-21 Isaac: Mom, how many people are in jail in the whole United States...I bet at least one.
I bet there's way more than one. Not sure where this fascination with jail came from today...
9-24 Mike came home tonight and the kids were so surprised and excited to see him. They all ran to him and hugged him.
I heard Isaac say, "this is the best day ever."
Dallin said, "this day can't get any better."
There were lots of "I love yous" and "I missed yous"
But then I think it was Isaac who said, "Wait. Does this mean we can't do Skype anymore?"
9-25 On the way to baseball games this morning we passed some yard sales. Mike asked me, "are you ok, I know it's hard for you not to stop at yard sales." I think it was Dallin who said, "Well you know while you were gone, Mom bought a lot of stuff..."
Thanks for ratting me out!
9-24 Mike came home tonight and the kids were so surprised and excited to see him. They all ran to him and hugged him.
I heard Isaac say, "this is the best day ever."
Dallin said, "this day can't get any better."
There were lots of "I love yous" and "I missed yous"
But then I think it was Isaac who said, "Wait. Does this mean we can't do Skype anymore?"
9-25 On the way to baseball games this morning we passed some yard sales. Mike asked me, "are you ok, I know it's hard for you not to stop at yard sales." I think it was Dallin who said, "Well you know while you were gone, Mom bought a lot of stuff..."
Thanks for ratting me out!








2 comments:
Love them all especially Isaac's testimony. So glad the old can go to church, too!
Chuckle, chuckle. I am also glad that the old can go to church. Also if the kids miss Skye so much you can Skype us.
Post a Comment