I'm late posting this, I know, between being sick and busy...it just sort of fell between the cracks. So here it is, late, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway :)
1-4 Dallin: Mother-in-law is fun to say.
1-6 Isaac: It looks like it would be fun to be a dog!
1-6 I was giving Sasha a Beggin' Strip and Dallin walked in and said, "Can I have one of those for my snack?" I told him to go ahead.
He didn't eat it...but Sasha did.
1-6 I was taking small banana bread loaves out of the oven and Dallin watched as I turned each pan upside down and took the bread out and then turned the bread back over to let it cool. He asked me, "why don't you just bake the bread upside down so that when you take it out of the pan it's right side up."
1-6 Tonight at dinner somehow the conversation went to dimples. Dallin asked what a dimple was. I told him that he had one in his chin just like dad, and he said, "Oh you mean a butt chin?"
Two handsome dimpled chins.
1-6 Dallin said, "I forgot what epidermis means." So I pointed to my skin to remind him and he said, "Oh, right...fat."
...Gee thanks!
...Gee thanks!
1-8 Isaac, Grace and Anna were playing a game together and I heard Isaac say, "I can tell the future, I'm going to be last place." Then the game was over and he said, "I knew it. You guys, tell me thank you for telling you the future, I knew I would be last place...I can tell the future!"
1-8 Anna: Mom, I want to wear fancy pants today.
What a cute, and fancy, little girl!
1-9 This morning at the table I heard Isaac ask Grace, "Do you think Mom and Dad make a good couple?"
Luckily Grace answered yes :)
1-10 Noah was talking to Isaac about his skills with his rubber band gun. He said, "You couldn't hit the blue side of a barn."
I wonder if he hit what he was aiming for with that snowball.
1-11 Dallin: Hey Mom, they should have a traffic light in the hall at church...you know where the hall that goes to the Relief Society room meets the hall that goes to the outside. They really should have a light there, cause it's messed up!
1-13 Dallin was talking about Missouri and said that it was next to Montana...um...should I take away your Geography Bee trophy?
1-16 Mike said he'd give a dollar to whoever could tell him who wrote the hymn "I Believe in Christ" Noah responded..."Oh, Oh...it's that Phelps guy, Michael Phelps!"
Nice try, he was thinking of W.W. Phelps, who did write a lot of hymns...but not that one!
1-16 I was attempting to frost Dallin's Rubik's cube birthday cake and he asked me..."are you going to frost the bottom?"
1-17 Grace and Isaac were playing on their DSs and I overheard this.
Isaac: Grace, what's your secret about winning?Grace: I don't have a secret it's just talent.
Just one of her many talents!
1-19 I told Noah that Sasha needed some TLC. He said, "Isn't that a channel or network or something?"
1-23 Grace: I can't live without hugs.
Oh man, me neither!
1-24 Anna: Mom, I hit Isaac and he hit me back!
...an interesting way to tattle tale.
1-24 According to Isaac one Baysox player is a Baysock.
1-28 Tonight after dinner there were a few green beans left over...too few to save for later so I said, "Does anyone want a few more beans?" Isaac replied, "Are they chocolate beans?"
Really?!
Really?!
1-30 Isaac: Dallin was born tatorial! (territorial)
He'll smash your finger even if you just touch his bed.








4 comments:
Always my favorite post. Thanks for doing it, even late!
I agree with Grace, you do make a good couple and she does have talent. Once again a post that makes me chuckle.... Michael Phelps, funny.
And the Caldwells say...Man we LOVE this family!!!
i don't know where your kids come up with all these things to say, month after month... it's so amusing to read. I bet it's never a dull moment in your household.
Mike, i know who wrote "i believe in Christ", can you send me the dollar?,
Post a Comment