If memory serves me correctly that is what one of my brothers used to call the fathers and sons camp out. I don't even think it is called fathers and sons anymore, now it's the Aaronic Priesthood Commemoration Camp out. Sorry, I will probably always call it the fathers and sons camp out.
...Anyway, whatever you want to call it, my boys always look forward to it.
Mike and the boys had a good time.
Mike even had a couple of extra "sons" this year, because their fathers couldn't go.
The jumbo marshmallows I sent with them were a big hit!
The girls and I got to enjoy some girl time too. This year we went shopping and then got some ice cream with my good friend Nanette and her two daughters Abigail and Sophie. We finished up our night by snuggling up in my bed and watching Tangled.



5 comments:
Megan and I used to do Girls Night Out during the Father/Sons Camp Out (yes, you are right, it will be called this forever by soem of us...kinda like Homemaking it's it?!)
Megan was gone this year but Aaron was here. He didn't wanna dress up like Megan and go anywhere wiht me though :-(
Great outing! Bob actally called it "boys and sons" but you might just be dyslexic.(Could I possibly have spelled that right? Where is the blog spell check?) Wonderful of Mike to be a Dad to many! Since you weren't there who took the pics? And as for the girls, sounds like fabulous mother daughter bonding.
Boys and sons, ok...I knew it was something like that. Maybe I am dyslexic. (by the way, you spelled it right, the spell check will show up if you get it wrong)
As for the pics, I sent a camera with Mike...he knows how important pictures are to me :)
I'm glad they had fun. Hopefully Todd and the boys will get to join them next year.
Those are the fun times for our big and little guys to have together. Jason and the boys missed their's this year. They will have those memories forever!...and at times, it seems like that campfire smell too.
Post a Comment